Who needs expensive accessories when there are so many quick and easy ways to take your look from drab to fab within seconds? If you want to look stylish no matter what occasion, all you have to do is follow some simple rules. Here's a short style guide for men’s fashion to help guys look irresistible.
Other videos you might like:
Here's What Gangs From All Over the World Look Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80dA2K9OGqY
8 Hairstyles That Show a Man’s True Character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpnqHvmJU4U&
10 Countries That Have Extremely Different Concepts of Male Beauty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_wBKnhKFM&
Make your legs look longer (women like longer-legged men!) 0:23
It’s all about the details 0:54
Keep it simple... and even simpler 1:35
How to get a worn-in leather jacket 2:23
Dress up any look in one simple move 3:23
How not to look sloppy 3:53
Be a man! Grab a needle and thread! 4:25
Learn to choose proper collars 4:56
Make sure your suit suits you! 5:48
Wear in new shoes 6:44
Keep your graphic T-shirts fresh 7:16
Cuff your pants just above your shoes 7:35
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- If you want to appear taller, try wearing a dark pair of high-tops or boots with some dark-washed denim. Without the stark color contrast, your legs will look a little longer.
- Pick an accessory that you don’t see every guy around you wearing. This could be a great watch, an understated necklace, or even some novelty socks.
- One thing to remember when shopping is to buy some great dark staple pieces like a dark blue or black pair of jeans, a simple black t-shirt, or a nice-fitting black sweater. There’s something really sleek about wearing dark colors, and it’s hard to look cheap in them.
- To wear your jacket in fast, spray it with a little water – or, better yet, wear it outside during a light drizzle.
- Whether you’re wearing a t-shirt, polo, or dress shirt, tucking it into your pants or jeans instantly dresses up any outfit.
- If you have a shirt that feels a little to snug for your liking whenever you button it all the way up, just take the top button off and sew it back on more toward the edge of the fabric.
- If you’re on the shorter side, pick a suit jacket with one button so that you can see more of the top of your shirt underneath. This trick elongates your torso.
- Before tossing one of these shirts into the wash, turn it inside out. You can do the same with your jeans to keep their color vibrant for longer.
- If you’re wearing tennis shoes with a pair of wider jeans that are a little too long on you, it only seems natural to put your pant legs over the top of the shoe. Ooh, but that’s a bad idea if you wanna look stylish!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
100% disagree with the jean thing. Why would you want to wear jeans that tight and short? Most guys would want to appear more muscular, properly fitted straight cut jeans that only go over the tongue of the shoe will make it appear as the guy has stronger legs; even if he has chicken legs. The left one looks like a capris pant.
Just follow these:
Follow Color theory aka saturation, hue, and complementing
Wear a well fitting t shirt
Wear well fitting pants
Avoid being too colorful (only one piece which is colorful is good)
Learn how to tuck learn how to cuff
Man all of this hate...Its fine to have opinions but why do the articles of clothing have to represent who the person is as a whole? The only thing that determines a man and a women is the difference in whats down yonder, nothing more. To look "feminine" is nonsensical, same as to look "masculine" as if these terms define us as people. I think we dilute what "fashion" is. I consider it " an extension of my personality before people meet me". It's not to aesthetically please people which, in turn heightens my confidence, but is to just show people a taste of myself, which is a mix of many things. Is crying not feminine? Is fighting not masculine? Is it unattractive to show femininity as a guy? Because that is what is being shown profusely in these comments. If that is the case then tucking a child in and kissing them goodnight is feminine, giving your guy friend a hug after their dad's passing is so feminine. Masculinity BY DEFINITION is showing strength and aggressiveness so I find it so silly that we are concerned about "losing our man-hood" by dressing in tight clothes, or dresses, or leggings, or bright,vibrant colors, or whatever! We are people whether male or female and we all express both masculine and feminine tendencies. Dress how you want despite this archaic-minded society which is trapped in a social-media driven culture where the internet gods dictate what is "in".
Me personally...I’m not wearing tight pants like a woman...and I don’t show my ankles ....I make sure my pants don’t rise even when I sit down and my rod and balls aren’t in a tug of war between the right and left of my zipper
Looking for great value single parent holidays? SingleWithKids.co.uk is the largest UK provider of breaks for single parents with a wide range of destinations both in the UK and overseas. We also have a thriving single parent community! Whether you’re bereaved, divorced or simply single, we offer something for all – from fabulous breaks through to a supportive online forum & dating.
Single Parent Holidays.
As a single parent holidays can be a daunting prospect, it can be a lonely experience sitting alone whilst the kids play, feeling like a fish out of water amongst traditional families. Our breaks however are designed BY SINGLE PARENTS and FOR single parents. The biggest advantages over regular tour operators is that you’ll be enjoying your break in the company of other single parent families and with a group leader on hand to make your holiday run smoothly.
Holidays for All.
Whether you’re looking for luxury overseas holidays or prefer to spread your summer over a number of cheap weekend breaks, we’ve something for ALL TASTES AND BUDGETS. Enjoy a touch of luxury on our 4 star, all inclusive holiday in Portugal, find adventure in Lapland; alternatively If you like the great outdoors, you’ll love our camping and glamping breaks. Popular holiday resorts like Center Parcs are much more affordable and fun when in a group of other single parent families.
Fun and Friendship.
Whatever your choice of break and location, you won’t be alone on your holiday – our groups are designed to make sure there’s company for the kids, but fun and friendship for the adults too so that all return home with new friends and lots of fond memories. You won’t be sat alone while your children play, or feel like a gooseberry surrounded by traditional married families.
Our groups are always accompanied by a Single With Kids’ coordinator, with fun get togethers and itineraries, so you can simply sit back and relax (a rare event for lone parents!) Click here to see our great range of breaks, and the great thing is that if you choose to join our Rewards Club, you’ll save a massive 15% on all our holidays!