This Lemon Cake Recipe is so luscious and fluffy. It’s the perfect lemon cake full of lemon flavor.
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://thestayathomechef.com/lemon-cake 🖨️
❓Do I have to use buttermilk in this recipe? ❓
The buttermilk in this recipe interacts with the baking powder to create a fluffier cake. If you do not have buttermilk, you can easily make a buttermilk substitute. Check out substitues here: https://thestayathomechef.com/buttermilk-substitute/
1 cup salted butter softened
1½ cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3½ cups flour
4 teaspoons of baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract optional
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1½ cups softened butter
8 ounces cream cheese softened
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
6 cups powdered sugar
1. Grease three 9-inch pans. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar together. Beat in vanilla extract.
3. Use a fork to combine the eggs, buttermilk, lemon juice, and lemon extract together in a bowl or 2 cup liquid measuring cup. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add ⅓ of the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix in until just combined. Add in half of the milk mixture and combine. Add in another ⅓ of the dry ingredients until combined followed by the remainder of the buttermilk mixture. Add in the remainder of the dry ingredients and mix with the hand mixer until just combined, using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom to make sure everything is mixed in. Gently fold in lemon zest.
6. Divide the batter among the three prepared pans. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit in pans for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before layering and frosting.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: [email protected]
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
Just a suggestion for the future, don’t comment on women’s appearances on the internet, especially when it is to criticize. It’s considered quite rude. The world needs women who will lift each other up. You’ll get much further in life if you choose to lift other women up.
Looking for great value single parent holidays? SingleWithKids.co.uk is the largest UK provider of breaks for single parents with a wide range of destinations both in the UK and overseas. We also have a thriving single parent community! Whether you’re bereaved, divorced or simply single, we offer something for all – from fabulous breaks through to a supportive online forum & dating.
Single Parent Holidays.
As a single parent holidays can be a daunting prospect, it can be a lonely experience sitting alone whilst the kids play, feeling like a fish out of water amongst traditional families. Our breaks however are designed BY SINGLE PARENTS and FOR single parents. The biggest advantages over regular tour operators is that you’ll be enjoying your break in the company of other single parent families and with a group leader on hand to make your holiday run smoothly.
Holidays for All.
Whether you’re looking for luxury overseas holidays or prefer to spread your summer over a number of cheap weekend breaks, we’ve something for ALL TASTES AND BUDGETS. Enjoy a touch of luxury on our 4 star, all inclusive holiday in Portugal, find adventure in Lapland; alternatively If you like the great outdoors, you’ll love our camping and glamping breaks. Popular holiday resorts like Center Parcs are much more affordable and fun when in a group of other single parent families.
Fun and Friendship.
Whatever your choice of break and location, you won’t be alone on your holiday – our groups are designed to make sure there’s company for the kids, but fun and friendship for the adults too so that all return home with new friends and lots of fond memories. You won’t be sat alone while your children play, or feel like a gooseberry surrounded by traditional married families.
Our groups are always accompanied by a Single With Kids’ coordinator, with fun get togethers and itineraries, so you can simply sit back and relax (a rare event for lone parents!) Click here to see our great range of breaks, and the great thing is that if you choose to join our Rewards Club, you’ll save a massive 15% on all our holidays!