Dress Shirt (Too Tight or Just Right): http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/custom-dress-shirts-perfectly-tailored-or-too-tight/
How To Buy The Perfect Leather Jacket: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/choose-perfect-leather-jacket/
Subscribe To Alpha M. https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting?sub_confirmation=1
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
My Services: http://www.aaronmarino.com
Free Hairstyle E-Book: http://http://www.iamalpham.com/ezine
Best Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com
In this video men's style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of http://www.iamalpham.com, goes over his list of top 10 men's style must haves. This list of men's style staples will ensure that you are always looking great and always have the perfect outfit for any occasion. Looking good doesn't require a lot of money, it requires you to buy and shop smart! Men's style, accessories, shoes, jeans, suits, shirts and are all discussed in this men's style top 10 video! With all the new style shows like style by jury and what not to wear that focus on the style needs of women, Alpha M. picks up where they have left off.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. is going over the alpha m. top ten style staples. Your top ten may differ because of age, lifestyle, and personal preferences. But by creatively combining these items, Alpha will always have a stylish outfit for any situation / occasion and will be the best dressed guy in the room.
Top 10 Men's Style Must Haves
1. White fitted button-up dress shirt- crisp, clean, and tailored to fit your body. Just because it says 'fitted' doesn't mean it fits you perfectly.
2. Charcoal gray suit - that one perfect suit that can be transitioned between wedding to funeral to everything between. With our without a tie, it's a great option. You can wear together or break it apart.
3. Great pair of black dress shoes and a matching belt - works with suits or jeans. The options include monk straps, loafer, or oxford. Make sure it's not too shiny so it pairs seamless with a great pair of jeans.
4. Three accessories - white cotton pocket square, shades, and simple black silk tie.
5. Lightweight black v-neck sweater - dress it up or go casual
6. Two pair of jeans - dress and casual
7. White fitted v-neck tee - you can also go crew if you're not crazy about a v-neck
8. Casual shoes and matching belt - options could be chukkas, driving mocs, fashion sneakers, or Sperry's / topsiders
9. A sweet leather jacket
10. Confidence! If you are wearing confidence, you're looking great and you're always in style no matter what you're wearing!
Hi Alpah M. , I am a guy who wears only Navy blue suits and white shirts and i'd like to bring layers to it as follows;
1. which color for overcoat can i pair look more dressy and length ?
2. I do not like 3 piece suits made from the same colour and fabric but i like having a weist-coat in a different color, which color can i pair ?
3.what about if include a sweater/ pull-over, which color ?
Remember all the above outfits are for business wear
This is the Alpha Male videos I used to love: simple,clear and straightforward, I know that the sponsors and advertising are unavoidable but please keep it to a minimum and let us enjoy your content like the way it used to be
Hey alpha or anyone reading this, the black sweater. Does it go inside ur pants- like how a shirt would? Is that OK or is that a fashion no? Because I have a nice fitted one that looks great but sometimes I wonder if it's too long
normally I agree with about 90% of your opinions, but I have a few contentions with this one
1) black does NOT work for everyone. it works best for people with a winter color palette (very pale or very dark skin with either dark or completely white hair) and sharper features.
2) V necks work for you because you have a nice body. they make my scrawny ass look like I just crawled out of a concentration camp
3) leather jackets are overrated, and far from a "basic". most people look like douche bags with them on, and even for those who can pull them off, you have to get them just right or they totally fail
Honestly speaking, i was not interested in your videos. just one video of you attract me. Which was that suppliment video. Because i am a fitness freak too.But after watching this video I am becoming your fan.
Good job brother.
I am a woman currently improving my style and believe it or not, your channel is soooo helpful. You give straightforward tips regarding basic items, function, fit and color, unlike articles on womenswear, which are really complicated and nuanced and overwhelm me as a relative beginner. Except for dresses, undergarments and certain accessories, a lot of women's fashion is inspired by menswear, so I can easily adapt your simple advice :)
Looking for great value single parent holidays? SingleWithKids.co.uk is the largest UK provider of breaks for single parents with a wide range of destinations both in the UK and overseas. We also have a thriving single parent community! Whether you’re bereaved, divorced or simply single, we offer something for all – from fabulous breaks through to a supportive online forum & dating.
Single Parent Holidays.
As a single parent holidays can be a daunting prospect, it can be a lonely experience sitting alone whilst the kids play, feeling like a fish out of water amongst traditional families. Our breaks however are designed BY SINGLE PARENTS and FOR single parents. The biggest advantages over regular tour operators is that you’ll be enjoying your break in the company of other single parent families and with a group leader on hand to make your holiday run smoothly.
Holidays for All.
Whether you’re looking for luxury overseas holidays or prefer to spread your summer over a number of cheap weekend breaks, we’ve something for ALL TASTES AND BUDGETS. Enjoy a touch of luxury on our 4 star, all inclusive holiday in Portugal, find adventure in Lapland; alternatively If you like the great outdoors, you’ll love our camping and glamping breaks. Popular holiday resorts like Center Parcs are much more affordable and fun when in a group of other single parent families.
Fun and Friendship.
Whatever your choice of break and location, you won’t be alone on your holiday – our groups are designed to make sure there’s company for the kids, but fun and friendship for the adults too so that all return home with new friends and lots of fond memories. You won’t be sat alone while your children play, or feel like a gooseberry surrounded by traditional married families.
Our groups are always accompanied by a Single With Kids’ coordinator, with fun get togethers and itineraries, so you can simply sit back and relax (a rare event for lone parents!) Click here to see our great range of breaks, and the great thing is that if you choose to join our Rewards Club, you’ll save a massive 15% on all our holidays!